Whoop Whooop! My little blog has received another “Versatile Blogger” Award! There’s certainly been a lot of celebrating going on here lately..
Thank you so much to The Romaniacs for granting me this award. The Romaniacs post daily features filled with fun and full of good advice, and they’re one of my most favourite blogs!
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award (done)
2. Share seven things about yourself (see below)
3. Send it onto fifteen other bloggers you appreciate and let them know you have awarded it to them (see below)
So…here go seven things about myself:
1) I am a woman in an identity crisis! My passport says I’m German, but really, I’m not—at least not, any more. But I’m not really British, either. I guess that means I’m simply ‘me.’
2) I hate wasps more than I hate spiders. Wasps would be my room 101!
3) I am a very enthusiastic person, and quite a lot of people I know tend to be taken aback when I go into full enthusiasm mode! Yet it gets things done, and it gets results, and it makes me happy. So, who cares whether other people can (or cannot) keep up with the good vibes?
4) I don’t like lamb! I won’t eat it and I can’t cook it.
5) I can’t swim. Well, not really.
6) I used to get mistaken for Cynthia Nixon, once upon a time. Before I had kids and the first whips of grey hair under all that red!
7) I am a teaching assistant in the German Saturday School in Bristol, and I absolutely love it!
And without further ado, I would like to pass The Versatile Blogger Award on the following blogs:
A. L. Jackson; Amy Gregory; A Writer’s Life; Bloggin’ with Rich; Crystal Jigsaw; Garry Kassay; Janice Horton; Kindle and Me; Linn B. Halton; Mandy Baggot; Me, My Books and I; Nancy S Thompson; Patricia Sands’ Blog; S. Blue Remy; Stephanie Keyes
I’m with you on the wasps, though I do hate spiders, too! I imagine you wouldn’t like it on my farm then – we’re due hundreds of lambs shortly, lol.
Thank you for the mention.
Thanks for stopping by! I would love it on your farm–I love lambs, as such, I just couldn’t it them. Surely that makes me the perfect lambing helper??? Enjoy your award, and good luck with the lambing. XXX
Thanks Nicky! Love your facts! My husband has a wasp horror story that’d make you cringe. I can’t stand anything that has more than 4 legs. And if it also has wings…*shivers*. I can’t tolerate lamb. The smell when cooking makes me gag. Blech! And being mistaken for Cynthia Nixon is not a bad thing at all!
Hi Nancy, thanks for stopping by! I’m glad I’m not the only one with weird dislikes. We’d get on well together in a house, methinks! Enjoy your award and have a nice day. XX
Well, what I have come to know about you is to expect the unexpectedly – so everything here from wasps – to can’t swim (yay! me too!!! thought I was the only one….) doesn’t surprise me at ALL! That you won the Versatile Blogger award doesn’t surprise me either. Now helpppppp…….
Hey, you–thanks for stopping by! I like to surprise folks–never a dull moment with this here author! Glad to be in good company with that swimming thing though, thanks for sharing! Hope you enjoy the award! 🙂 xx
That is very cool! Love to learn a little bit about everyone!
Hi Gary–I agree, and that’s part of the fun of these awards! Hope you’ll accept yours–then I get to find out seven random things about you! 🙂 x
Hi Nicky – thank you for this lovely award – I’m delighted! Lovely too, to get to know a little more about you.
Hi Janice, thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy your award. I look forward to readig your facts… XX
Hi Nicky, thank you so much for giving me this award, you made my day! I love your seven things – it’s great to get to know more about you 🙂
Hi Kate, thanks so much for stopping by and I am thrilled that you like your award. It’s great fun! Look forward to checking out your seven things…. XXX