Whoop Whooop! My little blog has received another “Versatile Blogger” Award! There’s certainly been a lot of celebrating going on here lately..
Thank you so much to The Romaniacs for granting me this award. The Romaniacs post daily features filled with fun and full of good advice, and they’re one of my most favourite blogs!
The rules of the award are:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award (done)
2. Share seven things about yourself (see below)
3. Send it onto fifteen other bloggers you appreciate and let them know you have awarded it to them (see below)
So…here go seven things about myself:
1) I am a woman in an identity crisis! My passport says I’m German, but really, I’m not—at least not, any more. But I’m not really British, either. I guess that means I’m simply ‘me.’
2) I hate wasps more than I hate spiders. Wasps would be my room 101!
3) I am a very enthusiastic person, and quite a lot of people I know tend to be taken aback when I go into full enthusiasm mode! Yet it gets things done, and it gets results, and it makes me happy. So, who cares whether other people can (or cannot) keep up with the good vibes?
4) I don’t like lamb! I won’t eat it and I can’t cook it.
5) I can’t swim. Well, not really.
6) I used to get mistaken for Cynthia Nixon, once upon a time. Before I had kids and the first whips of grey hair under all that red!
7) I am a teaching assistant in the German Saturday School in Bristol, and I absolutely love it!
And without further ado, I would like to pass The Versatile Blogger Award on the following blogs:
A. L. Jackson; Amy Gregory; A Writer’s Life; Bloggin’ with Rich; Crystal Jigsaw; Garry Kassay; Janice Horton; Kindle and Me; Linn B. Halton; Mandy Baggot; Me, My Books and I; Nancy S Thompson; Patricia Sands’ Blog; S. Blue Remy; Stephanie Keyes