It’s been a long time since I last had an opportunity to accept blog awards, and I want to thank absolutely everyone who nominated me over the past few months and who graciously let me pass the opportunity at the time. You know you rock!
However! I have a window of opportunity here and I am delighted to accept not one but three awards today. *Happy Dance*
I was recently nominated for these awards:
Very Inspiring Blogger by Melanie Robertson-King
Very Inspiring Blogger by Suzie Tullett
One Lovely Blog by Vikki Thompson at The View Outside
To accept this awards I must
1) Link back to the wonderful person who nominated me (done)
2) offer seven random facts about me and
3) pass the award on to seven fabulous bloggers.
Seven Random Facts About Me
1) I don’t like peas. I think they’re revolting. I eat them all right (got to set the kids a good example, right?) but I think they’re awful. I’d rather have sprouts, thank you.
2) As far as mobile phone technology goes, I’m in the dark ages. I have an old, non-Internet enabled, ‘call and text’ only standard-issue mobile phone. No iPad, Smartphone, android or anything like that for me. Know what? I’m perfectly happy.
3) I love making pizza from scratch.
4) Before I came to England, I wanted to go to Art School. I’m a bit of a failed artist at heart. But that’s ok, I’m a better writer than I ever was a painter!
5) My stereo sound system is twenty years old and I treasure it highly. Rock on, analogue amplifier and big enormous speakers, you can’t be beaten.
6) I want to be snowed in, utterly and completely, for two days, just once in my life. It’s on my bucket list. I might have to go to Iceland, Canada or Alaska for this exciting adventure, it seems. (That’s also on my bucket list).
7) I have my eye on a lighthouse that I want to buy when I retire. (If, that is, I ever get to retire, the way pensions are going at this time. But that’s a different matter, LOL).
Sharing the Joy!
I’d like to pass these awards on to the following seven outstanding friends and bloggers. Pick one, or take both!
Brook Cottage Books
Dizzy C’s Little Book Blog
Eve’s Chick Lit Reviews
Jo Lambert – Writer
Nova at My Seryniti
Rea Book Review
Congratulations, ladies, and rock on!
Technology wise, I’m in the dark ages too, Nicky. As for living in a lighthouse, how fantastic would that be? Here’s to it still being on the market when the right time arises! x
LOL, I knew you’d understand, Suzie! XX Maybe I should start diverting some money into a ‘lighthouse for Nicky fund’ now ~ I might just get there by the time I retire in…oooh….2065!!!
Thank you for this lovely award, Nicky! Love you lots 🙂 xxx
*waves* You’re so welcome and you deserve it! Here’s to many more awards to come your way! x
I’ll put this on my blog! An award from Nicky Wells! Yay! 🙂
Mwah! So thrilled that you like it and enjoy!
Thank you very much for thinking of me and passing this award to me.
I will add to the blog asap.
…and of course, congrats on winning the two awards
Aw, sweetie, thank you so much and I’m glad you like your award(s). Have fun, and I look forward to your seven things! XX
I’m the same with the old techie stuff. As long as we don’t get left behind tooooo far, it’ll work out for us.
Well, I’m sure the kids will drag me along kicking and streaming eventually. And so it goes… #circleoflife Thanks for commenting, Anneli!
Much deserved Nicky 🙂
Mwah, thank you SO much, Vikki. XX
I’m with you on the lighthouse.. well done for the awards.. now I think I might have one somewhere I need to accept one day.. 😉 xx
LOL! I don’t think they expire. But you can’t have *that* lighthouse right there on that headland. No, sorry. It’s got my name on it. It does. Loveya!
I love that you make your own pizza from scratch! If you don’t mind (and only when you get a chance!) will you e-mail me your recipe for the dough?? I’m looking for a good one!
Coming right up, Jonita!! XXX