Can it really be time for another blog tour already? My second masterpiece, Sophie’s Run, launches next week on 7 February, and I have the blog tour all sorted out. Well, you know me. I’m organized like that. And I like to party!
As before, I am going to stop at lots of blogs; nearly sixty, in fact. The tour includes many of my blogger friends old and new, and a fabulous cast of book bloggers from Reading Addiction Blog Tours, kindly organized for me by my lovely publisher, Sapphire Star Publishing. There is a tremendous diversity here and I am truly excited to embark on this journey… and to take you with me.
Blog Tour with a Difference
Speaking of: this blog tour really is a journey in more ways than one, and this makes it quite different from my previous tours. In addition to the traditional-style fun interviews and interesting guest posts, there is also a theme that connects many of the features.
Sophie and Dan would like to take you on a tour of geographic and culinary discovery, showing you many of the places they have visited and sharing recipes for their favourite meals. Are you ready to go on tour with my hero and heroine?
But first things first: Thank You!
As always, I want to give due credit and say Thank You to all these amazing bloggers and fellow authors who are giving up their time and making space on their blogs to help me shout about Sophie’s Run. There are some new faces in the roll call, and I am so thrilled to have met you and enticed you onto this journey. And there are plenty of familiar faces who haven’t tired of undertaking my publication journey with me, coming along for a second and, in some cases, even a third time. I hope you know how much your support means to me. Whether new friend or long-standing best mate, I couldn’t do this without you. Thank You.
Sophie’s Run Launch Tour 2013
Reading Addiction Blog Tours on behalf of Sapphire Star Publishing: Thank You!
Come On Tour with Sophie and Dan!
07 February 2013 Romance that Rocks Your World Launch Party, Rock Star Style
07 February 2013 AL Jackson Someday! Launching Sophie’s Run
07 February 2013 Loveahappyending.com Same procedure as last time, Miss Sophie?
07 February 2013 The Romaniacs Necessity is the mother of invention
07 February 2013 We Do Write Interview
*07 February 2013 Reading Addiction Blog Tours Meet and Greet
08 February 2013 Bookreview by Rea Berlin
*09 February 2013 Andi’s Book Reviews Review/Interview
*11 February 2013 Beth Art From the Heart Review
*12 February 2013 The Boyfriend Bookmark blog Review
13 February 2013 Eve’s Chick Lit Reviews Seaside
*13 February 2013 What’s On the Bookshelf? Review/Guest Post
15 February 2013 Love Reading Love Books Hamburg
17 February 2013 Forget the Housework Rock Star Lobster Ravioli
*18 February 2013 Author Ever Leigh Review
*19 February 2013 Stephanie Keyes Lobster
*19 February 2013 The Adventures Within Review/Guest Post
20 February 2013 The View Outside Drunken Prawn Pasta
*20 February 2013 My Reading Addiction Review
22 February 2013 The Book Chick London
*22 February 2013 Queen of All She Reads Review/Guest Post
24 February 2013 Me My Books and I Rock Star Scallops and Pancetta
*24 February 2013 Dee’s Book Blog Giveaway
25 February 2013 Mandy Baggot New York
*26 February 2013 Me and Reading Review/Guest Post
*27 February 2013 Kaisy Daisy’s Corner Review
01 March 2013 Patricia Sands Highlands
*01 March 2013 Cozie Corner Review
*02 March 2013 Jersey Girl Book Reviews Review/Interview
03 March 2013 Jo Lambert – Writer Tea and Talk at Sally Lunns
*03 March 2013 Let’s Get Booked Review/Guest Post
04 March 2013 Kim The Bookworm Come into my kitchen…
*04 March 2013 Solitary Bookworm Book Highlight
*05 March 2013 Muse Unleashed Review
*07 March 2013 Reading Addiction Blogtours Review Wrap Up
(psst: average rating of 4.7!!!!!)
08 March 2013 Today I’m Reading Newquay
09 March 2013 Words from Anneli Paella
18 March 2013 Fascinating Books Langeoog
22 March 2013 Celtic Connexions Edinburgh
24 March 2013 Janice Horton Author showcase and give-away
25 March 2013 Chick Lit Central Review and give-away
26 March 2013 Sheryl Browne Munich
28 March 2013 My Life. One Story at a Time. Brussels
31 March 2013 Chick Lit and Wine Mussels
01 April 2013 Bonnie Trachtenberg Stockholm
04 April 2013 Jen Tucker Pizza
05 April 2013 Books 4U Tooting (London)
10 April 2013 Amy Gregory Lasagna
12 April 2013 My Seryniti Canada
14 April 2013 Hello, You Dan’s Take on Travelling
15 April 2013 Chick Lit Club Connect (blog) When (my) life imitates (my) art: confessions of the eternal rock chick
17 April 2013 Brook Cottage Books Grünkohl mit Pinkel (sort of) and review
19 April 2013 Jennifer M Eaton Nicky meets The Little Blue Lady from Mars
What do you say? Are you coming?
You’ll get to see a lot of places
and you certainly won’t be bored, or hungry.
And lest I forget: Most stops will offer a GIVEAWAY as well, so it’s well worth stopping by.
Rock on! 🙂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Photo Credits Food photos are my own. All others as attributed: (1) By Vwpolonia75 (Jens K. Müller, Hamburg) (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC-BY-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons
(2) By Lee Kindness [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html), CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) or CC-BY-2.5 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons
(3) By Daniel Schwen (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-2.5 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons
(4) By Stefan Krude (Stefan_Krude) (Own work) [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons
(5) By User:Huebi (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html), CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) or CC-BY-2.5 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.5)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons
(6) Source: By Joseph Plotz (Own work) [CC-BY-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons
(7) By Rnt20 at en.wikipedia. Later version(s) were uploaded by Ian Dunster at en.wikipedia. (Transferred from en.wikipedia) [Public domain], from Wikimedia Commons
(8) By Derek Harper [CC-BY-SA-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons
(9) By Benh LIEU SONG (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html) or CC-BY-SA-3.0-2.5-2.0-1.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons
(10) By Taken by Shmuel Spiegelman using a Canon 10D. (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-1.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/1.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons
(11) By Oke (Own work) [GFDL (http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/fdl.html), CC-BY-SA-3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/) or CC-BY-SA-2.5-2.0-1.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.5-2.0-1.0)%5D, via Wikimedia Commons